We are happy to announce that students and teachers went to study tour to Rajkot have successfully returned.
Students : IInd Year Archi/ID/BCT Group C.
Teachers: Mr. Pragnesh Shah and Ms. Vignya Shah
Following works were accomplished during the visit.
1) Measure drawing at Than of a 85 yr old Havelli.
2) Followed by Rajkot Architectural College - IPSA, Engineering College - VVP and a notable Bunglow, all the three were designed by an eminent Architect Kishore Trivedi.
3) 150 year old Rajkumar College School was also visited.
4) The tour was ended by visiting an ancient 3rd century Buddhist Cave at Khambalidia and a Huzoor Palace at Gondal.
Following are the requirements for the submission of a study tour Report.
1) All Sketches should be made on A3 size catridge Sheet.
2) Measure drawing with the suitable scale should be submitted on standard size catridge sheet (A1, A2, A3)
3) Photographs should be mounted on A3 size sheet.
Details of other study tours:
1) Aurangabad: 14/12/11
Studemts: III Year Group B,
Teachers: Mr. Kandarp Bhatt and Ms. Pallavi Mahida
2) Jaiselmer: 15/12/11
Students : III Year Group C,
Teahers: Mr. Ashwin Mukul and Ms. Pallavi Mandale
3) Jaipur : 17/12/11
Students : III Year Group A,
Teahers: Ms. Kavita Shah and Mr. Dinesh Shah
4) Bundi / Kota : 18/12/11
Students : II Year Group A,
Teahers: Ms. Kumud Lodaya and Mr. Prakash Pethe
5) Pune : 19/12/11
Students : II Year Group B,
Teahers: Ms. Mitali Rana and Mr. Amit Shah